Tuesday 15 December 2009

Apologies for non activity on the blog

Hi everyone, I had lots of plans for the blog but I got a bit sidetracked. I am 20 weeks pregnant at the moment and was getting more and more nervous about my 20 week scan and I just couldn't settle to anything. Anyway without boring you I had my scan today and all is fine and I am having a little boy which is great as I already have a little girl. I think I feel a competition coming on to suggest a good idea for a Baby template to celebrate - I don't want to make prams as there are so many out there already.

We are just about to finalise the New Year Giveaway and if I do say so myself I think this is going to be great - you really can use it for everything and it is a great blank canvas for embellishments.

Best wishes to you all and I hope your preparations for Christmas are coming along well.

Nicky
Cut and Craft

No comments:

Post a Comment