Wednesday 22 December 2010

Free Template Available


Hello Everyone


Hope you are staying safe in this weather.


I have been making some promise boxes for family member's whose presents haven't been delivered, so that they have something to open. I am happy to share the template with anyone who needs it. There is a picture here (not a good one I am afraid as I am working from home), if you would like the template emailed to you please email me at mail@cutandcraft.co.uk.


Happy Christmas Everyone.


Nicky

Cut and Craft

1 comment:

  1. Keep in mind that youre eating in limited quantities and on the off chance that all you eat is garbage at that point youll finish up giving up your wellbeing. Also low quality nourishment doesnt generally help in weight reduction. http://xmrecoveryabout.com

    ReplyDelete